The Cruiserweight division often has a habit of delivering entertaining fights and Chris Billam-Smith against Isaac Chamberlain has the potential of being another.
Billam-Smith will defend his European and Commonwealth Cruiserweight titles this Saturday, July 29, and is potentially one win away from a world title shot.
Should Chamberlain pick up the two belts then he too could land an opportunity against new IBF World champion Jai Opetaia. The Australian’s manager Dean Lonergan has already made it public he would like Saturday’s winner to be the first defence for his fighter.
Headlining an event in his hometown for the first time Billam-Smith will not only look to retain his belts but look good in doing so. And despite Chamberlain’s career inactivity he certainly has the potential to spoil the homecoming.
How can I watch Billam-Smith vs Chamberlain?
The fight will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Action from 7pm.
Subscribers can also live stream the event via the SkyGo app on their mobile, tablet or computer devices.
Fans will require a subscription or day-pass to Sky Sports, you can purchase a day pass from NowTV for £11.99.
Where is Billam-Smith vs Chamberlain?
The fight takes place at the Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth, UK.
What time is Billam-Smith vs Chamberlain?
The undercard is set to begin at 7pm UK time, which is 2pm ET in the US.
Main event ring walks are scheduled for 10.30pm in the UK and 5.30pm in the US.
All times are subject to change.
Billam-Smith vs Chamberlain undercard
- Chris Billam-Smith vs Isaac Chamberlain – Commonwealth and EBU Cruiserweight titles
- Joe Pigford vs Raphael King – Vacant WBO European Super Welterweight title
- Ben Whittaker vs Greg O’Neill – Light Heavyweight
- Caroline Dubois vs Happy Daudi – Lightweight
- John Docherty vs Diego Costa – Super middleweight
- Frazer Clarke vs TBA – Heavyweight
- Hassan Azim vs Jacob Quinn – Welterweight
- Mikael Lawal vs TBA – Cruiserweight
- Lee Cutler vs TBA – Super Welterweight