Australian lightweight contender George Kambosos Jr says he will expose WBO, IBF, WBA and WBC Franchise 135lbs champion Teofimo Lopez when they finally meet on November 27 in New York.

Lopez was due to defend his titles against Kambosos in June on Triller, but their bout was postponed due to the champion testing positive for Covid-19.

With the fight date then moving on several occasions, Triller defaulted the fight which they had previously won the right to host via purse bids.

Matchroom Boxing will now stage the bout on November 27 at Madison Square Garden, with the unbeaten Kambosos sure he will dethrone his American counterpart.

“We put up a photo of us at the face-off. I looked into the eyes of a soulless kid who is on a leash. I saw that he can’t do anything by himself. That’s why I crossed his eyes out because I don’t need to look into his eyes.

“I saw what I saw at the face-off and that’s why he’s never been the same since then,” Kambosos said to AAP ahead of his trip to America.

“I’m living in his head rent free and that’s why he’s doing so many stupid things. He’s smoking, drinking and eating rubbish. He’s going to all these events like he’s a groupie following his favourite band.

“That’s not the behaviour of a champion. He says his body is a temple, but he’s a fraud and I’m ready to expose him.”