Suggestions...

Conor Benn wins all out war against Cedrick Peynaud

Conor Benn earned a hard fought decision victory against Cedrick Peynaud tonight, Benn claimed a dub

Joseph Parker trainer shares they have compromised, ball is ...

The WBO world heavyweight champion, Joseph Parker’s trainer, Kevin Barry spoke exclusively wi

Hughie Fury vs Dillian Whyte set for February 2018?

British heavyweight contenders, Hughie Fury and Dillian Whyte are now seemingly on a collision cours

Carl Froch: Top five knockouts

5. Carl Froch KO 3 Yusuf Mack – 2012 ‘The Cobra’ Carl Froch was a three-time champ

Breaking – The British Boxing Board of Control Announc...

After UK Anti-Doping announced that Tyson Fury is cleared to fight again, it became clear that the n

Gary Corcoran warns Jeff Horn to fight fair!

Britain’s Gary Corcoran has seen his fair share of Jeff Horn in action, ahead of their showdow

Daniel Dubois Will Beat Joshua Says Common Opponent – ...

‘Dynamite’ Daniel Dubois is on course to wallop Anthony Joshua, says the have-a-go-heavyweight w

Floyd Mayweather Jr: I’m the best athlete of all time!

Floyd Mayweather went live on his social media and he sure was in a talkative mood. He covered a num

A Relieved Tyson Fury Can Now Focus Purely On Boxing –...

Yesterday the boxing world received the news it had been waiting for quite some time. Tyson FuryR

78

This upcoming Sunday will be big if we are to believe Dana White. The UFC President is ready to continue with other plans if a deal can’t be reached with Floyd Mayweather next week. On Sunday he will meet with Conor McGregor and ‘The Money Team’ on Monday.

“I plan on having this thing locked up by this Sunday and then moving on to Team Mayweather and start to negotiate with them. If we really do get it done in that time frame, then this thing could possibly happen. Again, I still have to go negotiate with them. There’s no guarantee that we’re going to come to a deal,” told White on ‘The Jim Rome Show’ on CBS Sports Radio.

Negotiations haven’t progressed between the two camps, especially with Canelo-GGG taking September 16th, White’s original plan. He is optimistic but realize’s the fact of a permanent stand still between both parties.

“That was the date we were shooting for. I was doing an interview earlier and they said, ‘Well the MGM says you hadn’t held the date.’ We hadn’t – we hadn’t held the date. But that’s the date we were shooting for. … I didn’t see any big fights coming up that we couldn’t have took the date from if they ended up with that date. I think (the chances of a deal with McGregor) are pretty good. Hopefully Monday I’m going to sit down and negotiate with Team Mayweather. I just can’t keep messing with this thing. I have to run my business and I have to focus on all the other things that are going on around here,” said White.

If White stays true to his word then next week will finally know if this fight happens or not.