Boxing Social is looking for an organised, creative and hard-working social media executive to join the Boxing Social team full time!
We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate about boxing and social media, who understands implementing both long-term strategy and reactive content across different platforms.
You must be independent, proactive and have at least 18 months experience working in social. You will have a strong understanding of audience/channel strategy, publishing, community management, reporting and analytics.
Duties, responsibilities and deliverables:
• Strategy and planning
• Support our wider content and editorial team
• Manage and devise our Tik Tok strategy
• Monitor, moderate and service all of our social media channels
• Implement campaign activations
• Actively maintain the organic social media calendar
• Ability to source, edit, format and repost content in a highly time sensitive nature
• Produce reports on monthly analytics
• Planning, scheduling and publishing content
• Covering events in different territories including USA
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
• A strong attention to detail is essential, excellent time management and multitasking skills
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Extensive experience with all the main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter)
• Excellent understanding of social media content formats and trends
• Strong awareness and understanding of the sport of boxing
• Competent ability with Adobe creative suiteeeee
• Strong understanding of digital storytelling, social distribution and analytics
• Confident working independently and productively as a member of a team
• Passionate about boxing, energetic and enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 p/a depending on experience
If this job sounds like it’s perfect for you then please email a CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Application deadline: Friday April 23rd.
Please note: an extensive knowledge and interest in boxing is essential for this role. Applicants without basic boxing knowledge will not be considered under any circumstances.